You have 2 overripe bananas left over just sitting there on your counter. They are too ripe to eat, and you don’t have enough to make banana bread. You don’t want to toss them in the trash. What do you do? You make Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes! These are even great as a last minute dinner.
At first I was skeptical of these no flour pancakes, but when I tried them, I was pleasantly surprised. These three ingredient pancakes are delicious even without any flour or sugar. You can’t even tell they are gluten free! You have to eat it to believe it. Give it a try.
- 2 over ripe bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Heat Skillet between 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Grease skillet with coconut oil or butter.
- Use a mini cookie scoop to drop batter on the skillet.
- Flip when golden brown on one side.
- Cook both sides till golden brown.
- Serve with fresh bananas on top or with homemade maple syrup.